Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rain seduce me...

 
Really..I don't know, Is it specially happen with me or same with others too.. but rain really seduce me than any other thing. When I listen the sound of rain drops from outside floor, a great urge to go outside and feel them, start to popping out inside my heart. Last night there is slow shower of rain drop with heavy blowing air in the evening, I quickly went to terrace with my earphone in the ears, playing my favorite playlist.
             A high urge to scream the song with blowing air was making me uncomfortable. So I untied my emotions. I scream as much I can. It really feels awesome because no body can stop you there. I took deep breaths in fresh and moistures air. Every breath seems like a precious gift full of oxygen  which curing me from insides. I imagined, it would be more nice feelings if I have my girlfriend at this time with me. It would be so rare awesome if we would communicate here in blowing air with our screaming voices, undulate hair in air, trying to balance our body in equilibrium state according to demand of air, all this really feels so much enjoyable seems like I might grab these moments for my future and use them whenever I feel low. Romantic emotions deep inside from my heart wants to jump out. Then I came back down to my room. Sleeping alone on my personal bed starts to feel tough. Romantic, slow songs in my mobile don't stops till rain doesn't. I don't like to talk to my friends at that time, I close myself in my room and sense every bit of rain which come inside thru window. I don't want do anything at that time...Just simply feel and listen the voice from my heart. When I had slept in such thoughts, I don't know. I open my eyes in next cool morning and immediately thoughts of last night knocked my mind again..

1 comment:

  1. really umesh ur writing skills are developing incredibly

    ReplyDelete