Thursday, April 26, 2012

Write down Ten things for which you want to thank god..


Many times we people feed us with negative thoughts by comparing with others. We see faults and minus things in us. We hurt ourselves by registering case against us. Everyone have negative and positive things in himself but it is only our attitude which make us to feel better and relax. Why we always check out our negative things?? There must be certain positive things which we can use to override negative beliefs. Whenever you found your self depressed because you have something less than others, then just do this simple experiment. Just sit relax in a closed and quite room. Think about yourself.. What are things for which you want to thank god. There must be many things which you have but don't know because it is human nature to see the negative part of the every thing. When positive thoughts, good feelings about past or happy moments start to knock in in your mind..Just write down them on a notebook or paper. Try to remember at least 10 things for which you really wants to thank god. I am just writing my own. Of course If you like this little positive experiment then you can write your own here in comments. Here it comes mine..

1. Thank to god that I successfully completed my masters in engineering.
2.Thank to god that he gave me most awesome mother. She never put  me a slap even till now.
3. Thank to god that he gives me so nice sister. She provides money to me from her purse when I have short.
4. I really thankful to god that he provides me so nice friends because of my stuttering. I lived most beautiful moments of my life with them together.
5. I want to thank him because he made me so good that I have never made a fight or bad word with others.  I don't have enemy :D
6. I thank to god that he gave me good height and nice face.
7. I thank to god because of him now I am exploring myself from inside. A spiritual path.
8. I thank to god that I speak less, not like others who speaks anything like garbage, without a purpose. 
9. I thank to god that people like me as lovable one and feels comfortable in my company.
10. I thank to god that he have made me found of nature and rich by the heart. 
11. I really thankful to god that he gives me such nice hair which always make others Jealous :-)
12. Thank to god that I like singing. I never stop myself to sing whenever someone ask me to sing, no matter how bad i sing sometimes:-)
13. Thank to god that now I love to mediate and sitting alone quietly because of beloved Osho. i am exploring more of myself.
14. I found myself lucky that I have many good habits like reading good novels and magazines, traveling to new places and writing .  
15. Thank to god that because of fumbles in my speech I completely stop speaking lie which i do much in my childhood. speak once the truth and dont care to remember it.

1 comment:

  1. u should thank to god for giving u sweet friend Namo... who love u (as a frnd ) & carring u alot..........

    ReplyDelete